For several months, we’ve been recording most of our Sunday sermons. Now we’re making them available as a podcast. With a podcast, you can download our audio files and listen to then at any time on your smart-phone, MP3 player or tablet: even when you don’t have a connection to the internet. Even better, you can subscribe to our podcast, so that every time we upload a new audio file, you’ll have it delivered straight to you! Or you can listen to them via our website – just click on the link in the menu to the right.
Here’s how to subscribe.
A) On your Android phone or device:
- On your device, go to Google Play and download and install a podcast player.
- Open your web browser and go to this page (http://gwanglican.org.au/sermon-podcast-faq)
- Click on the orange RSS feed logo at the bottom of this page.
- A dialogue box should appear with the words “The St Matthew’s Podcast” and “Complete action using…” Choose the podcast app you installed and click “Always”.
- When app opens, click “Add” or similar and you’re away!
B) On your iPhone or other Apple device:
- On your device, go to the App Store and download and install a podcast player.
- Open the podcast player and search for “The St Matthew’s Podcast”.
- Click “Subscribe” and you’re away!